What is a Traineeship?
The Rising Stars Pathway is a Traineeship programme comprising a personalised training plan that supports 16-24-years-olds onto their chosen career path. Traineeships provide young people with a chance to succeed, offering a placement that will give them substantial and meaningful workplace experience and gives employers the opportunity to shape a talented, potential employee.
What are the benefits of taking on a Trainee?
Traineeships will help get young people into work and benefit your business in the following ways:
- You as an employer can support the development of a high-quality Traineeship programme for your company in partnership with us - ensuring it suits both the needs of your business and the needs of the trainee
- You can get ahead of the competition by bringing enthusiastic young people into your business before they get on to the job ladder
- Traineeships will allow you to shape the skills and experience of young people from your local community, helping your business to develop a loyal and talented workforce, generating good PR for your business
- Working with trainees will give established members of staff the chance to develop their skills in mentoring and coaching young people
We offer bespoke programmes that are fully flexible, enabling us to tailor
them to the needs of any employer
You will need to commit to providing a high-quality work placement that includes:
- Pre-agreed content and objectives between your company, us and the trainee
- A structured opportunity for the young person that is matched to their areas of interest and aspiration, where they engage in purposeful work and learning activities
- Coaching and training from an identified mentor in the business, who is capable of providing regular constructive feedback
To undertake a Traineeship, individuals need to meet the following criteria:
- They must be unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience
- They are motivated to work
- They are qualified below level 3
The Qube Traineeship Team (QTT) have many years experience matching employers and people. Our dedicated department provide a free recruitment and matching service that involves a thorough screening process to ensure the best fit between you and your Trainee. This includes:
- Filtering applications
- Short-listing and providing feedback to you
- Carrying out telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Free marketing for your business