A few words from the CEO
I am passionate about this business and the services we offer. I strive for high quality and satisfaction levels and above all want to ensure we are doing the best we can for each student. I am a firm believer in giving people an opportunity and in doing so providing them with support, guidance, training and the tools they need to have the best chance of success. My people philosophy runs right through the business and is directly relevant to all those working at Qube, our students and customers, our subcontractors and suppliers, our contacts at the SFA, DfE and the Awarding Bodies, as well as people within our vast networks.
In addition to my role of CEO at Qube Learning I have some other formal roles that are either directly relevant to skills development and Apprenticeships or aspects that are aligned to our ‘Values’ at Qube.
- Association of Employer and Learning Providers (AELP) Board Director
- Educations and Training Foundation (ETF) Leadership and Governance Programme Assessor
- Cancer Research UK Campaigns Ambassador
- Department for Education (DfE) Digital Apprenticeship System (DAS) Fraud Panel member
- AELP Quality Forum member