What is an Apprenticeship?
An Apprenticeship is designed to enhance your level of competency and confidence, allowing you to upskill within your current role by developing your practical skills and knowledge.
Our Apprenticeships offer you a practical alternative to university and a fast route into a career of your choice. They provide you with a number of great tangible benefits whether you are an existing employee in a business or someone who has just left school or college.
You can benefit from the following...
- Your training will either be funded by your employer or through a co-investment between the government and your employer, which means you can avoid the large debts associated with going to university
- Earning a wage as you learn new skills
- Getting paid holidays, plus bank holidays
- Receiving practical, on-the-job work experience that will put you ahead of the competition
- Gaining knowledge of how your chosen industry works to see whether or not it is really what you want to pursue as a career
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification which is highly attractive to your current and future employers
- Working alongside experienced staff
- Taking a fast route into a career with good prospects
- Learning at a pace suited to your individual needs, with the support of a mentor
- Rising through the ranks quicker. Surveys show that employers recognise and value apprentices that are hard working