Welcome to Learning Assistant
What is Learning Assistant?
City & Guilds Learning Assistant is a market-leading e-portfolio system designed to enable your organisation to reach its full potential. Learning Assistant transforms the vocational education management process, allowing you to maximise productivity, increase profitability and enhance the quality of the learning experience.
Learning Assistant can drive real and measurable commercial benefits for your organisation, enhancing vocational delivery for all users, improving quality and driving efficiencies.
The benefits for learners
- Improving the learning experience by creating a fully inclusive and supportive virtual learning environment
- Making portfolio management easy by enabling learners to upload and build a portfolio of evidence within a personalised Evidence Folder.
- Reducing course delivery time and accelerating progression through the course by facilitating remote and flexible learning
- Providing a rich support base throughout the learning cycle by facilitating the learner-assessor relationship. Through the Contact Diary Learning Assistant delivers a secure, personalised record of learning, including feedback on progress and summaries of one-to-one reviews
- Improving collaboration by providing learners with the communication tools to share best practice online in real-time
- Improving employer visibility by granting restricted system access via a personalised log in
- Promoting employer inclusivity through enabling employers to monitor learner progress through the Candidate Manager Tool
- Improving communication between centres and employers. Sophisticated progress reporting tools enable organisations to send out professional progress reports particular to an employer’s learners